*a successful experiment incorporating procedural justice into hot
* prospects for cybercrime research; including youth voice in research;
* promoting the rule of law and protecting the population through evidence-based approaches;
* expanding research for police assistance programs;
* gender-based violence police response training; and
* volunteer policing.
* A special feature highlights the 2022 Evidence-Based Policing Hall of Fame Inductees, and we pay
* tribute to Professor Gerben Bruinsma, a criminologist ahead of his time.